Testosterone therapy results in men
Unfortunately, as we age our bodies stop producing hormones in sufficient amounts, but we need to maintain our activity and of course we all want to prolong our youth. Here, with the hormone deficiency we have two ways to solve the problem.
First one is starting Hormonal Replacement Therapy. It has many benefits we will talk about below.
The second way it is to try coping with the disorder using natural methods such as a special feeding, sports, natural medications. But this way should you choose only with not significant deviations from the norm and if this does not help you will need to get back to the first option.
The before and after results of testosterone replacement therapy have been well documented and can change lives of people who suffer from testosterone deficiency.
As with any therapy or medication, your individual results of testosterone therapy will vary. However, when prescribed for low testosterone and taken as long as you follow your doctor’s instructions, most patients achieve remarkable results on testosterone therapy.
There have been enumerable studies both in the US and abroad that have clinically proven the many positive benefits of testosterone therapy for both men and women.
The symptoms of testosterone deficiency in men are more pronounced than in women, since this hormone is the main male sex hormone.
Testosterone before the therapy:
- increased heart rate;
- hot flushes;
- increased sweating;
- gynecomastia-the growth of the mammary glands;
- decrease in the amount of hair on the face, pubis and armpits;
- osteoporosis and a decrease in the overall level of bone density;
- pain in the bones;
- decrease in the total muscle mass;
- decrease in physical strength;
- tendency to frequent mood swings;
- tendency to often fall into depression;
- rapid fatigue;
- memory disorders;
- sleep disorders,insomnia;
- a low level of creative productivity, the inability to concentrate for a long time;
- dry skin, wrinkles;
- decreased libido;
- decreased sensations during orgasm;
- celerated ejaculation;
- erectile dysfunction<;
- decrease in the number of involuntary erections;
- frequent urges to empty the bladder;
- decrease in the size of the testicles.
Testosterone After the Therapy Results
Testosterone results affect the body in the most remarkable way, but not immediately.
Despite the improvement in well-being, bordering on elation, which appears soon after the start of therapy, many physiological processes are triggered only after some time.
- Sexual advantages. They begin to fully manifest themselves in the third week of therapy, after which the plateau effect occurs from 19-21 weeks;
- Depression. If you have depression, it will start to recede around 6 weeks, but full recovery takes longer;
- Anxiety, sociability, and stimulation of the cerebral cortex (which controls attention and even creativity). Improvement occurs from week 3, and the plateau effect manifests itself after three months of therapy. Insulin sensitivity. Increases in a few days, providing tangible results (loss of excess fat) in 3-12 months, and often lasts for years.
- The growth of the muscles. It does not depend so much on the optimal level of testosterone, but on genetics, diet, lifestyle and training. However, in general, testosterone therapy has a positive effect on the muscles after a month. Such an intense trend will last for a year, after which its pace will slow down, and will continue for several more years.
- High quality of life. There is one of the intangible benefits called life satisfaction. Often it consists of a combination of all the positive features of the optimal level of testosterone, both physiological and psychological. It cannot be measured, nor can it be overestimated. Just try to find a doctor who understands this.