Testosterone results in women
Many people associate this word with something emotional — masculinity, aggressiveness, pressure. The hormone is full of much more important tasks than turning a man into a macho man. And these functions are common to both sexes.
Testosterone plays a key role in dozens of processes within the body. It (in the company of other substances, of course) provides strength to the bones, participates in the production of red blood cells, affects the processing of fat, strengthens muscles, affects the mood and cognitive abilities of the brain, increases or decreases sexual desire at different periods of life… In general, the functions are innumerable, and a woman's body without testosterone is as unthinkable as a man's.
If you have noticed any signs of hormonal disorders or you are just feeling right to have check-up and starting Testosterone Therapy you should firstly visit Anti-Aging Centers or Clinics where qualified specialists will determine deficiency and prescribe you a proper treatment and you will see the results of Testosterone Therapy before and after.
Symptoms of testosterone deficiency in women are less pronounced than in men, since this hormone is not the main female sex hormone.
Before Testosterone the therapy, you will probably notice such signs that you need Testosterone Testing and Therapy:
- Reduced libido, that is, lack of desire to have sex;
- The insensitivity of the genitals and other erogenous zones during sex and the inability to get pleasure during sexual intercourse;
- Menstrual disorders, which are manifested in the absence of regular menstrual bleeding;
- Increased sweating of the body;
- Increased dryness of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles;
- Increase dryness of the hair and increase its fragility;
- The appearance of constant fatigue and rapid fatigue;
- Reduced overall ability to work and physical strength;
- The appearance of memory and attention disorders.
After Testosterone Therapy you are going to see the following results:
- Improved mood;
- Better ability to focus and concentrate;
- Belly fat goes away or significantly reduces;
- Hydrated skin, reduction of acne;
- Younger appearance- wrinkles decrease;
- Healthier hair;
- Improved quality of sleep;
- A reduction in cholesterol levels;
- Reduced anxiety and agitation;
- Improvements in glycemic control;
- Boosted red blood cell production;
- Better exercise capacity;
- Muscle growth;
- Improved bone health and bone density, decreased risk of osteoporosis;
- Relief of PMS symptoms;
- Decrease of menopausal symptoms;
- An overall improvement of quality of life.
After about six months you will achieve all of the many before and after results of testosterone therapy.
Having about six months of the testosterone therapy for women you are going to achieve many of before and after results and see life changing improvements.